In order for us to serve you to the best of our ability, we request the following:
1. If your pet has certain personality quirks (doesn't like other animals, pees when nervous, can only have certain kinds of treats) please let us know in advance so we can make sure your pet is looked after.
2. Dr. Maya will provide everything for the home visits but please clear a bit of space so she can check your pet's gait.
3. Please have your pet on a leash or in a cage when you bring him/her into the office.
4. If you're unsure how your dog will react, please muzzle him/her prior to the appointment.
5. Missed and rescheduled appointments: Things happen! If you need to change an appointment, please notify us 24 hours in advance, so we may reschedule your visit.
6. If you do miss an appointment, the fee is $40.
Your pet's health is of the utmost importance to us, and we want you to get the most out of your chiropractic care. If you have any questions or concerns, please ask.